Welcome back to the studio! Our priority to keep everyone who visits or works at the studio safe and healthy as possible. We have implemented all the guidelines outlined by the Government and ukactive to make our space Covid secure. Please read the procedures below so you know what to do when coming for an in person class.
Before Visiting Us
- If you are feeling ill or have any possible symptoms of coronavirus please practice at home with our live streamed classes rather than coming to the studio.
- All classes must be pre-booked.
- Please bring your own mat and any props you may needs such as blocks.
- Come dressed ready for class with minimal belongings. As with all fitness centres, use of our changing rooms and showers are subject to social distancing and will be very restricted. (see below).
- If you can’t make it, please cancel your class online at least 6 hours before the start time to avoid losing the session – no exceptions will be made to this policy during this time. If you late cancel more than 3 times in a month, you will have your booking facility suspended for a week. No shows will be charged £10 penalty.
- In order for us to assist with Track and Trace, please make sure your contact details are up to date on our system.
When You Get Here
- Please arrive 5-15 minutes before your class starts to avoid queueing. Late arrivals will not be allowed in to the studio.
- There will only be room for 3 people in reception at any one time, plus one staff member. Please wait at the door until there is space to come in at 2 meters apart – following the floor markings.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in all areas of the building except when on your mat in the studio. This includes whenever you leave the studio.
- We will check your temperature when you arrive at the front desk. If you have a temperature you will be asked to go home and attend the virtual class.
- The changing rooms and showers will be restricted for use by booking only – there can be only 3 women and 2 men in the changing room/shower area at one time.
- Leave your shoes on the shoe racks by the stairs and take all belongings into the studio – nothing is to be taken in and left in the changing rooms.
- Bring your own mat. Studio mats will not be available for use. In the event you forget your mat, we have 2 at the front desk available for for rent (£1).
- Please observe the directions of travel, distance markings and signage on floors, doors and walls throughout the studio.
- Any enquiries to do with your account should be made by emailing Sarah rather than discussing it at the reception desk:
While In the Studio
- Pay attention to floor markings which show where to place your mat. We’ve marked out mat placements with yellow or orange markers – 2 meters apart.
- All studio props have been removed from use – please bring your own blocks especially if you are practising YIN.
- Classes will be live streamed to allow people to still practice at home and we want them to feel part of the class so please don’t be camera shy! However if you really don’t wish to be in the frame, place yourself on either sides of the room.
When You Leave
- Respect social distancing at all times. Stagger your exit from the studio – if there are already 3 people on the landing putting their shoes on, wait for someone to leave before stepping out into the stairwell.
- If there is a class after yours it is essential you leave promptly after class to allow enough time to sanitise the studio, ready for the next class.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in all areas of the building except when on your mat in the studio. This includes when you exit the studio after class.
- reThe studio is thoroughly sanitised before every class using a fogging machine, which disinfects the entire room in under 5 minutes
- There are two hand sanitising stations as you enter reception and by the studio door
- The studio is thoroughly sanitised before every class using a fogging machine, which disinfects the entire room in under 5 minutes
- We have installed a Rensair Air Purifier in the studio. This machine uses HEPA13 filters and ozone-free UVC light, to kill more than 99.97% of airborne bacteria, viruses and other airborne pollutants, including coronavirus. These machines are used in leading hospitals & the NHS. Rensair’s effectiveness against airborne pollutants has been tested and verified by the world’s top laboratories
- Reception and helping hand staff sanitise all touch points and communal areas throughout the day.
- The studio, communal areas and changing rooms are rigorously cleaned every evening