Prices for Studio 1 & Studio 2
We like to give you the best value and best price options possible. We’ve developed a comprehensive range of ways for you to pay – from dropping in, through class cards to our premium membership options which allow you to come as frequently as you want at an affordable price. Generally the more you practice, the better deal we can offer.
Save money with our packages
How much will you save with our packages? Here is a little guide of how much you’ll be paying per class…
These great prices are available to the following on production of the relevant ID.
- Senior (60+) – Driving Licence, Birth Certificate, Passport
- Student – Student I.D. – NUS or dated letter from educational institution
- Children (under 18) – Birth Certificate, Passport, Driving Licence
- Registered Disabled – Disability Living Allowance, Blue Badge Scheme
- Equity, SAG-AFTRA, Musician’s Union & BECTU members – Relevant membership card
- Unemployed – Government Jobseekers Allowance Documentation from within the last 8 weeks
- Community Workers – Payslip showing place of work and earnings of staff of the following institutions, earning less than £23K/ annum full time or pro-rata equivalent part time: NHS, Fire Departments, Police, Schools
- Registered carers – with current proof of carer’s allowance
Simply email a scan or photo of your ID to or show one of our friendly staff at our studio reception. They will then allocate you with a Concession Membership. This, in turn, will allow you to buy our great concession passes online. Unless you are over 60, your Concession Membership will last for 12 months from the date we see your ID. After this, you will be welcome to renew your Membership by showing us your latest relevant ID.